· We consider the human being to be the highest value—above money, the State, religion, the models, and social systems.
· We promote liberty of thought.
· We promote equal rights and equal opportunities for all human beings.
· We recognize and applaud diversity in customs and cultures.
· We oppose all discrimination.
· We consecrate just resistance against all forms of violence: physical, economic, racial, religious, sexual, psychological, and moral
· We make a commitment to increasingly fulfill the rule that reminds us to “treat others as we want to be treated.”.